Hybrid and Online Education at UCSC
The primary goal for the use of technology for teaching at UCSC is to improve student learning. Hybrid and online courses offer the possibility of more engaging learning experiences, more interaction among students and instructors, increased student success, and greater access to information.
On this site, you will find the following information about resources, plans, and policy for hybrid and online education at UCSC.
- Resources for hybrid and online course development
- Grant opportunities (New Grants for 2016-17)
- Academic Affairs message on the role of online instructional technology at UCSC
- Committee on Educational Policy (CEP) message on teaching with technology
- Guidelines for online course approval
- Events related to teaching and developing online and hybrid courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your Feedback is Welcome
If you have any comments or unanswered questions about hybrid and online learning at UCSC, please don’t hesitate to send us your feedback. Contact Michael Tassio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-459-1349 for more information.